Las Vegas NV Driving School
Online Drivers Education
So you are about to pass your driver license and enter the world of adulthood…
This is a big step and a cornerstone in your life as a teenager. Thank you for your confidence in us and for choosing Las Vegas NV Drivers Ed a subsidiary of Las Vegas NV Driving School.
We at Las Vegas NV Driving School, dedicated ourselves to make the street safer by teaching you not only how to drive with a deadly weapon but also how to drive defensively to prevent and avoid accidents due to road condition or other drivers in any circumstance.
We are registered at DMV under Las Vegas NV Driving School under the license PRDS00042919
Nevada DMV Listing: http://www.dmvnv.com/dlschoolsprd.htm
Please be advised that www.DMV.org is NOT the official DMV government office but a privately owned website for advertising.
Go to www.dmvnv.com
We created Las Vegas NV Drivers Ed in order to offer online drivers’ education for teenagers in Nevada, that is a mandatory course for teenagers applying for their drivers license. You may start this course at 15, before applying for your learner’s permit at 16 1/2.
Las Vegas Nv Drivers Ed is a DMV approved 30 hour drivers’ education course. Upon passing the exam you will receive a Certificate of completion. This document is requested by the DMV to pass your drivers licence as a teen.
Earning a Nevada driver’s license is simple. We know your goal is to get in the driver’s seat as soon as possible and with as little hassle as possible. We are here to help your and make your Drivers Ed a pleasant experience.
Please use the comment post below each lesson if your have any question or contact us at suppor[email protected] .
Online Drivers Ed Pricing
The total price is $40 payable in 2 sequences:
!) – 30 hours Education course: ($20.00) for 10 lessons containing several Topics ending with a small training quiz. Each topic is on a minimum timing for learning and you cannot go to the next one until done.
2) – Final Exam with Certificate of Completion.( $20.00) After completing the course you will be able to register for the final exam with a required 50 question quiz. After passing the final test/ exam with 80% accuracy you will be able to print a statement to be notarized and send back to us ( required by Law). Upon receiving it we will send you a certificate of completion for the DMV to pass your Drivers License.PLEASE ALLOW 24 TO 36 WORKING HOURS AFTER COMPLETING YOUR EXAM TO RECEIVE THE CERTIFICATE as you must send us the ORIGINAL Notarized Statement by regular mail. We will send you the Certificate by email as soon we receive the NOTARIZED STATEMENT FROM YOU.
Following payment, please complete your profile with accurate info as it will be showing on your notarized statement and certificate of completion.
Take note of your favorite questions when completing your profile. You will be asked about them all along your course for personal identification. Failure to respond correctly to ID personal questions will block you from passing the exam.
WARNING! – IMPORTANT NOTE TO PARENTS AND YOUNG DRIVERS
More than 2,000 teens ages 16–19 are killed every year and a quarter of a million are treated in emergency for injuries suffered in motor vehicle crashes. That means that six teens ages 16–19 died every day from motor vehicle injuries.Young people ages 15-24 represent only 14% of the U.S. population. However, they account for 30% ($19 billion) of the total costs of motor vehicle injuries among men and 28% ($7 billion) of the total costs of motor vehicle injuries among women.
- Teens are more likely than older drivers to underestimate dangerous situations or not be able to recognize hazardous situations.
- Teens are more likely than older drivers to speed and allow shorter headway (distance from the front of one vehicle to the front of the next). Teenage passengers presence increases the likelihood of this risky driving behavior, especially with young male drivers more prone to show off their skills.
- Among male drivers between 15 and 20 years of age involved in fatal crashes in 2012, 35% were speeding at the time of the crash and 25% had been drinking.
- Compared with other age groups, teens have the lowest rate of seat belt use. In 2013, only 55% of high school students repopulated they always wear seat belts when riding with someone else.
- At all levels of blood alcohol concentration (BAC), the risk of involvement in a motor vehicle crash is greater for teens than for older drivers.
- In 2013, 17% of drivers aged 16 to 20 involved in fatal motor vehicle crashes had a BAC of .08% or higher.
- In a national survey conducted in 2013, 22% of teens repopulated that, within the previous month, they had ridden with a driver who had drunk alcohol. Among students who drove, 10% repopulated having driven after drinking alcohol within the same one-month period.
- In 2012, 71% of drivers aged 15 to 20 were killed in motor vehicle crashes after drinking and driving were not wearing a seat belt.
- In 2013, 51% of teen deaths from motor vehicle crashes occurred between 3 p.m. and midnight and 54% occurred on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday [/expand]
The Following are the Requirements to Qualify for the LasVegasNvDriversEd Online course:
- Register user.
- Being a resident of the state of Nevada
- Being at least 15 years of age
- internet access
- Credit card or a Paypal account to buy this course online (your can create a Paypal account here too)
This course curriculum consists of a list of Lessons containing topics. Topics are on a timing, the total learning time is 30 hours at your own pace.
CLICKING ON A TOPIC TITLE WILL START THE TIMING FOR THAT TOPIC – DO NOT CHANGE PAGE UNTIL YOU MARK IT AS COMPLETE or the timer will restart.
The button ” Mark the topic as complete” remain locked as long as the timer is running. When it stops, click on it to unlock the next topic or quiz.
For added convenience your will find your last topic’ link on the top of pages where your left it, so your don’t have to look for it or remember where your where at the end of the last cession..
This is not yet another “school test”.
PLEASE READ ALL THE MATERIEL OFFERED:
The DMV is requesting that ALL students MUST read all of this material
but this is not simply to pass yet “another School test” .
The real reason is that there will be a time when you will be behind-the-wheel as a driver,
and suddenly there will be a split of a second when you will not have the time to guess the answers, read your notes or even think.
Your subconscious mind will act according to what it learned or experienced. .
As a teenager, you do not have any driving experience, but learning from other people experiences will make you wise.
PLEASE BE WISE, READ ALL TOPICS THOROUGHLY.
Your Life and your passenger’s life will depend on it.
Your must give the right responses to all training questions before advancing to the next topic.
This questions are only for training and a prelude to your exam. You can redo the training quizzes as many times as you need (no timing) so it is faster to read the topics rather than guessing the answers over and over. The DMV will be keeping your records for 3 years.
At the end of the entire course there will be a last quiz with 50 questions, which your must pass with a minimum of 80% correct answers. After passing the test, you must download a Statement to be signed/ notarized by you and your Parent/Guardian, that you did and completed the course by yourself (it’s a law).. Upon sending it back to us , we will send you a certificate of completion for the DMV. Please complete your profile with all correct info as it will show of the statement and certificate.
When completing your profile remember your responses to the “favorite” questions. They will be asked prior each quiz as a mean of identification. Failure to respond the right responses will block you from passing your exam.
In order to register for your full driving license you must present to the DMV the following:
1) The drivers Ed certificate of completion with lasvegasnvdrivingschool approval
2) Your Nevada learner permit
3) Your driver’s log (Form DLD-130) demonstrating 50 hours behind the wheel practice experience supervised by a parent/guardian or driving instructor.
4) Legal identification* and a vehicle legally registered and insured in Nevada.
5) A copy of your high school attendance record,
a) This course consists of 10 lessons with a training quiz (part-1value: $20) and a final 50 question exam (part-2 $20) with a Certificate of Completion.
b) Each Lesson contain several topics, The entire course contains 30 topics each of them is on a timing allowing you tp read them thoroughly. The timing per topic varies from 1/2 hour to 1 1/2 hour totaling 30 hours of learning.
c) Each Lesson (2 or more topics) ends with a short practice quiz as a prelude to the exam
d) Prior each quiz you must answer a personal (favorite) question to prove your Identity. This personal questions will be asked first when you complete your profile so make sure you will remember your own responses (you can takes notes, but keep them private).
e) Upon passing quiz #10 (end of part 1) you will be able to register for the final exam ( 50 question).
Your must pass with 80% success or more to get your Notarized Statement and your certificate of completion for the DMV
Under 80% you will have to redo the test but you will be able to see where you fail and learn the responses from the topics (no more timing)
- Please Register . Your will receive an email notice with a link to verify your email.
- Follow the link and login,
- Pay driver’s Ed part-1 ($20) if not redirected to the page see the subscribe tab in the menu
- Complete your personal info and favorite questions and click on ” CONTINUE TO THE LIST OF LESSONS.”
- DRIVERS EDUCATION ONLINE CLASS opens . After your payment the lessons list will unlock.
YOU ARE NOW IN THE CLASSROOM Your need to spend a certain amount of time on each topic to comply with the required 30 hours learning time. Each topic is on timing. the timer start when your click on a TOPIC title.
- Click on lesson 1 – General Laws/ the list of topics opens. ( The last topic is a shout practice quiz on what your just read.)
- Click on Topic 1 “ Laws your should know.” The timer for this topic startsSTAY IN THE TOPIC’S PAGE UNTIL YOU MARK IT AS COMPLETE or your will lose your timing.
- When timing ending will unlock the button: Click on “MARK THIS TOPIC AS COMPLETE”. Next lesson open automatically. all completed topics and quiz will be marked with a green check. or dot. (completed)
- – NOTE THAT LEAVING A TOPIC PAGE BEFORE MARKING IT AS COMPLETE WILL RESET THE TIMING TO THE BEGINNING.
– IF YOU LEAVE A TOPIC YOU WILL FIND IT BACK BY CLICKING THE BUTTON ON TOP OF EACH PAGE
- After the last topic at the end of each lesson is your practice quiz..In order to open the quiz, your must answer the personal question to verify your identity,
Click on “Start Quiz” – after responding each question click on “NEXT” (bottom right)
a the last question open a “quiz summary button where your can verify or eventually edit your responses.
- Click on ” Finish Quiz” to record the result. Your cannot change your responses after this point.
Your must pass training quizzes with100% success. If you fail do it again or check the previous topic for answers (no timing)
a) – IF YOU do not pass a training quiz:
- click on “view questions” to see the one your failed. You cannot correct them at this point,
Scroll back up to the top of the page
- Click on “click here to continue” green button
- Choose a topic to read again (no timing) and re-pass the test
- Your can do this until your pass the test.
Please note: This is only a training that will help your pass the 50 question final exam at the end of the course. .
b) – If YOU PASS THE QUIZ
- ” click HERE TO CONTINUE” (green button) ,the next lesson will open automatically.,
- REMEMBER: IF YOU QUIT A TOPIC before the timing end the timing will reset to the beginning”
If your still have problems navigating through the course, please use the comments at the bottom of each page or contact us.
Nevada 30 Hour Driver Education Curriculum Department of Motor Vehicles Legal Notice and Disclaimer
While this lesson plan content may have been approved by DMV, the distribution, advertising, and other information provided by this vendor is not guaranteed by DMV, nor does it represent the views of the department. The Department of Motor Vehicles recognizes private enterprises right to advertise and distribute information related to their business functions. DMV promotes the free exchange of information, ideas, and opinions, except when the content may invade personal privacy, constitute libel or be a violation of any applicable federal, state or local laws. Your are advised that DMV, unless statutorily required, has no continuing obligation to provide information to this classroom, website or publication.
DMV assumes no responsibility for erroneous, incomplete, or out of date information. The user should contact the provider and/or DMV to ensure that the information herein is current and accurate. All warranties of any kind, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchant ability, fitness for particular purpose, freedom from contamination by computer viruses and non-infringement of proprietary rights ARE DISCLAIMED.
Your are advised that DMV is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or references from this classroom or website, home study or publication. In addition, DMV and the State of Nevada are not responsible for the content of files that are included.
The user should not rely on the presentation of statues or regulations referenced herein and recommends referencing the actual text of the law. Legal requirements frequently change and the user may wish to seek advice of counsel.
If your find errors, omissions or have a complaint regard the educational content, we encourage your to let us know to correct the problem
Las Vegas NV Drivers Ed
Online courses do not fulfill the requirements for correct-ordered plea bargains, demerit point reductions or DUI schools. ( See DMV Demerit Points, Traffic Safety Schools or DUI Schools).
Las Vegas NV Driving School :
Offer this Online drivers-Ed as well as Behind-The-Wheel instructions & training, but does not offer Commercial driver training or Motorcycle safety courses or racing car driver training classes.
Learn at Your Own Pace
Learn the same way as in a classroom at a lower cost. Move from topic to topic at your own pace and go back to sections that your did not understand. . When you log back in, we’ll take your to the exact place your left off.
For students who have busy schedules or need more time studying. You also get unlimited access.and your can check it for as long as your want.
Pass the test when ready.
Convenience & Flexibility
Available 24/7. Log in and out any time your want from any Internet – connected computer, tablet, or even smartphone. Read through lessons and complete the quiz, Your can study at home when your have the time for as long as your want..Go back if necessary.
No commuting back and fourth, No need to have your someone drop your off and pick your up at classes location.
Save time & money!
Comfort and Concentration
For some students, classroom settings are distracting. An online course allows for full concentration in a comfortable environment. The skills students learn to take part in their online courses translate to many professions, including creating and sharing documents,
Compare that to commuting and spending your weekends in a classroom!
The following downloads are needed documents for Behind-The-Wheel training (for your convenience)
[su_frame]After succeeding at your exam, you will be able to download a Statement stipulating you did this course by yourself.
By law you and your parent must sign it and have it notarized.
PLEASE ALLOW 24 TO 36 WORKING HOURS AFTER COMPLETING YOUR EXAM TO RECEIVE THE CERTIFICATE as you must send us back the ORIGINAL Notarized Statement by regular mail. We will send you the Certificate by email as soon we receive the NOTARIZED STATEMENT FROM YOU.[/su_frame]