Las Vegas NV Drivers Ed
Nevada DMV certified Online Drivers ED Documentation
So you are about to pass your driver license !…
CONGRATULATION and Welcome to the world of adulthood!
This is a big step and a cornerstone in your life as a teenager. Thank you for your confidence in us and for choosing Las Vegas NV Drivers Ed a subsidiary of Las Vegas NV Driving School.
We at Las Vegas NV Driving School, dedicated ourselves to make the street safer by teaching you not only how to drive with a deadly weapon but also how to drive defensively to prevent and avoid accidents due to road condition or other driver’s action in any circumstance.
Earning a Nevada driver’s license is simple. We know your goal is to get in the driver’s seat as soon as possible and with as little hassle as possible. We are here to help your and make your Drivers Ed a pleasant experience.
My personal note as a veteran professional driver:
I decided to create this website after seeing right in front of me, a small car with 5 teens in it, getting whipped off in my neighborhood by a 4 tons suburban that had the right of way at 50 mph …I thought I was immune to this kind of scene having seen many…
More than 2,000 teens ages 16–19 are killed every year and a quarter of a million are treated in emergency for injuries suffered in motor vehicle crashes. That means that six teens ages 16–19 died every day from motor vehicle injuries.Young people ages 15-24 represent only 14 per cent of the U.S. population. However, they account for 30 per cent ($19 billion) of the total costs of motor vehicle injuries among men and 28 per cent ($7 billion) of the total costs of motor vehicle injuries among women.
- Teens are more likely than older drivers to underestimate dangerous situations or not be able to recognize hazardous situations.
- Teens are more likely than older drivers to speed and allow shorter headway (distance from the front of one vehicle to the front of the next). Teenage passengers presence increases the likelihood of this risky driving behavior, especially with young male drivers more prone to show off their skills.
- Among male drivers between 15 and 20 years of age involved in fatal crashes in 2012, 35 per cent were speeding at the time of the crash and 25 per cent had been drinking.
- Compared with other age groups, teens have the lowest rate of seat belt use. In 2013, only 55 per cent of high school students repopulated they always wear seat belts when riding with someone else.
- At all levels of blood alcohol concentration (BAC), the risk of involvement in a motor vehicle crash is greater for teens than for older drivers.
- In 2013, 17 per cent of drivers aged 16 to 20 involved in fatal motor vehicle crashes had a BAC of .08 per cent or higher.
- In a national survey conducted in 2013, 22 per cent of teens repopulated that, within the previous month, they had ridden with a driver who had drunk alcohol. Among students who drove, 10 per cent repopulated having driven after drinking alcohol within the same one-month period.
- In 2012, 71 per cent of drivers aged 15 to 20 were killed in motor vehicle crashes after drinking and driving were not wearing a seat belt.
- In 2013, 51 per cent of teen deaths from motor vehicle crashes occurred between 3 p.m. and midnight and 54 per cent occurred on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday [/expand]
Learn at Your Own Pace
Learn the same way as in a classroom at a lower cost. Move from topic to topic at your own pace and go back to sections that your did not understand. . When you log back in, we’ll take your to the exact place your left off.
For students who have busy schedules or need more time studying. You also get unlimited access.and your can check it for as long as your want.
Pass the test when ready.
Convenience & Flexibility
Available 24/7. Log in and out any time your want from any Internet – connected computer, tablet, or even smartphone. Read through lessons and complete the quiz, Your can study at home when your have the time for as long as your want..Go back if necessary.
No commuting back and fourth, No need to have your someone drop your off and pick your up at classes location.
Save time & money!
Comfort and Concentration
For some students, classroom settings are distracting. An online course allows for full concentration in a comfortable environment. The skills students learn to take part in their online courses translate to many professions, including creating and sharing documents,
Compare that to commuting and spending your weekends in a classroom!